Thursday, October 3, 2013

hes back.

my best friend is back from the hunting world. that's right! kris is back! with all the scouting before his hunts and his actual hunts he was gone for about 25 days!!!
talk about a very lonely wife. it is truly amazing how much I love that man, and sometimes you don't realize it until your away from him.
don't get me wrong I love hunting myself, but come on hunting season! never do that again!
Diesel and i got to do some more bonding.
this is what i would wake up to almost every morning.
so he finally came home at midnight Monday night, and let me tell you what... talk about 2 lost puppies following his every move(yes that's right, im talking about me and diesel).
we walked outside with him to get his stuff to chat, we waited by the shower and chatted with him until he got out of the shower, we followed him to the kitchen when he went to get a drink and chatted. lol how pathetic are we?? I don't care though... we missed him terribly and so happy he is home.
I got him some balloons so he knew he was missed.
yes. the main ballon said "welcome back". i know. im a loser but hey i love him!

oh... and he still has 1 more hunt this year. lol gahhhh!
_______________________________________________________________


So this past week I worked 11 hours of overtime. who ever said sitting in a office chair for 10 hours straight and not having issues when pregnant... is a liar!!
I had the w.o.r.s.t back pain ever last week! to the point where I was laying down on the floor, at work, on breaks. come on now. who does that??
so people always say when your pregnant you get "pregnancy brain" and i never believed it. BUT the more further along i get the more dumb i get i swear! i will be at work and seriously get pissed and frustrated at myself and say "come on sara you do this everyday why cant you remember how to do this?" and then the cake topper is you go to the break room and wash alll your grapes to eat for a snack and you drop about 3/4 of them on the floor so you have to bend over and hand pick up every.single.grape!!!!!
(happened to me twice last week. i wanted to cry)
well then in that same week i came home from work.. open my fridge and see this.
yes thats right.... that is my bag of frosted mini wheats sitting on top of my bag of grapes!!!!
really sara? you put cereal in the fridge!!!!!
anyways needless to say... pregnancy brain is so true!
On a brigther note...our little one has been very very active the past 2 weeks which I love! everyday i still stop to soak it in when he kicks so hard me whole stomach shifts 30 degrees it seems, or when it seems like he is giving me a massage from the inside! that is my favorite, he moves verrrrry slowly and i can feel every centimeter of him and try guessing if it is his foot or hand doing the massaging!

one of my favorite things happened last night... Kris and I were watching one of our favorite tv shows and Kris randomly just put his hand on my stomach and left it there. not moving it. didn't say anything. he just left his hand there. I adored it. it took everything I had to just not say anything and let him do his thing. lol
As of today I'm 30 weeks!
We had our follow up appointment today and my stomach was measuring right on for
30 weeks! His strong heart beat was at 138!
I just want him here already.




No comments:

Post a Comment