Tuesday, October 29, 2013

halloween 2013

every year my family has a Halloween party! This year it was at my parents house
and it turned out so cute.
I got a couple good pics .
Kris and I


Mom and Dad
Phil and Miss Kay from duck dynasty
 when my parents did their reveal in the house this was little Kelsey's reaction
poor thing didn't recognize grandma and grandpa lol


McCowin Fam
Kris and Sheena were lumberjacks
Sydney was a diva, Tayler was Spider woman, Ally was a lady bug and Kelsey was... Kelsey! lol

Townsend Fam
Cody and Ty didn't dress up this year(boo)
Tatum was bat woman and Tripp was Spiderman
Other Townsend Fam
Shawna didn't dress up(boo) but Alex was Ironman
Other Townsend Fam
Kindra didn't dress up(boo again) but Andrew was a ninja!
im pretty sure the biggest hit was this box my dad had laying on the side of the house.

My mom did apple cider with shrunken heads(apples)

Also these cute cupcakes
and of course we had our annual Clam Chowder we have every year!!
I made a "Dirt Cake". turned out so yummy!

Of course we did some pumpkin carving!!
or should I say drilling!



1 comment:

  1. Your shirts are so cute!! And you look SO good!! P.s. I love the way your pumpkin turned out :)

    ReplyDelete