Monday, October 7, 2013

california mini vaca

one of the many things i love about my husband is he is so spontaneous like me. we both love to travel and do road trips and that is something we will continue when we have our little son with us!
this last weekend my parents went to San Diego for a little get away an originally were going to go but then last minute said we couldn't cause Kris's hunts an we couldn't take more time off work! well kris and I had a change of thought, we called them Friday after work told them we were on our way and BAM! 5 looong hours later we on the beach!
We stayed at the ocean park inn which is right on the beach!! absolutely loved it!
this was the view from our balcony!
Saturday morning first thing we did of course was go to the beach!!

He usually is pretty good on dealing with my obsession of taking pictures but then I get one of these every now and then lol

Bellmont park/mission bay park had some Halloween stuff up... we couldn't resist.

Kris and I had a blast last time we did segways there so we decided to do them again except this time with my parents(and 30 weeks pregnant)! they had never done them before and they did great! my dad had a couple falls(more like hard hard biffs) but he got right back up and rolled off! haha love  him! we got to ride these things for 2 hours! so fun! we went up and down the boardwalk and shops!




finally we ate some lunch! we went to casa de reyes! only the best Mexican food in san diego!
love him

That night it was back to the beach for us! we love the beach!
here is my dad and kris



love my sexy husband.
Kris looks a little comfy wouldn't ya say?? lol
im pretty sure he took a nap at some point in this position!

Sunday morning was check out time already from our hotel.. but I talked my mom, dad, and kris into taking some pictures before we headed home!!
yikes. hello belly

I adore him.
one of my favs.
so much love there.


of course I had to get some of my lovely parents!!!


its hard for my dad to be serious as you can tell. lol

oh yes. kris and I had them do the kissing shot!!
miss this already!

No comments:

Post a Comment