Sunday, October 13, 2013

josh groban-week 31 pregnancy update

so my work has a company suite at the U.S airways center and we can put in for events there to see if we can get tickets for that event. now I work for a company that has like 300+ employees and so the odds of getting tickets are slim, I have only been to one Suns game. anyways my friend/coworker won Josh Groban tickets for Wednesday night and couldn't go so she asked me if I wanted them! heck yes! love josh groban! so I texted my mom to see if she wanted to go along with me and sure enough we were on our way. Kris was so nice to say that if I didn't have anyone to go with me he would go "for me". lol
anyways... he was amazing!! it was awesome mother daughter time. I'm going to go buy his new CD!






PREGNANCY
So on Thursday I got to see my little man again!! I had an ultrasound done and boy was this one so fun! I'm convinced it that it all depends on the tech you have to have an awesome ultrasound experience, and I was lucky enough to get Stephanie(yes first name basis) who was the fun one to do our gender reveal ultrasound! I love her! Anyways, I got some fun pictures of our little man.
I cried. again. on the table. let me tell ya this boy brings out the sensitive side of me for sure! lol it just hit me when seeing his perfect face that I'm going to be a mommy. better yet, Kris gets to be a daddy! and to see our son in there healthy as can be so content in there made me feel so good that im able to give him what he needs. I think every mom worried they wont be able to give them what they need and so to hear everything is great and looks great I was so happy. so yes... I cried. {to top it off kris wasn't able to come to this ultrasound so I looked like a loser crying by myself, but luckily Stephanie understood!}

this is my favorite one
chubby cheeks, perfect mouth, tiny nose=one cute little man


guess what??? she was able to see HAIR!! our son has HAIR! I'm so excited for that
he's handsome.


So his heart beat was 138. My doctor said he is measuring at the 43% tile which is perfect.
also he weighs about 3lbs 7oz right now!!
this Saturday is our little mans day! Our baby shower is happening that day and I cant wait! its just going to make me that much more excited to hold him!

No comments:

Post a Comment