Thursday, October 24, 2013

hubbys surprise/33 WEEKS :]

so last week my sweet husband told me he had a surprise for me so to not look at our bank account!
I love love love surprises. but when I know about them it killllsss me. but I promised him I wouldn't look and i didn't!
finally Thursday night(10.17.13) came and he said let go! thinking by now he would tell me where we are headed...nope!
1 hour later we are in down town phoenix and we come up on the state fair! he totally played me and told me he bought all these passes and free food passes....getting me all pumped!
thennnn we start to drive away from it. a punch in the arm to him from me later we on the road again.
finally 30 minutes later... i start to see cars lining up so I knew we were here. then i start to see cowboy boots...flannel... cowboy hats.... JAKE OWEN AND JASON ALDEAN CONCERT!
 i was so  pumped!








I also forgot to post about our little boy Diesel turning 2 on October 14th!!!!!!!





PREGNANCY UPDATE
well folks, this preggo lady is 33 weeks!!!

 honestly, it hit me how close we are when my husband said next week is the last month i will be working!! super bitter sweet, worked for the company for 5 years absolutely love it but yet the reason im leaving is SO worth it!
this was taken today...i would say pregnancy problems at work..cant even scoot my chair all the way in anymore. :(
Our son is just a ball of energy it seems, he loves daddy's voice. it funny because kris was talking rather loudly the other night while i was sitting on the couch and every time he stopped talking our little one would stop moving. so I don't know if it is because he hears my soft womanly voice all day then all of a sudden a loud deep voice not sure. but I love it. Honestly, im feeling fantastic. most days I don't even know im pregnant! at night I struggle with being up all night but I chalk it up to my body preparing me for the restless nights. weekends are a little harder since we are constantly on the go I get pretty tired but other than that im feeling awesome.
im sure it will change here in a couple weeks so im just enjoying this while i can!
we had our normal follow up appointment today! His heartbeat was 147. belly is still measuring on.
everything is going good!
my next appointment will be my last appointment that is every 2 weeks, it will then be
EVERY WEEK!!!
-----
last week was exciting!!!
i have been looking for a glider because i hear i will be basically living in it the first couple months...
so i have been looking around and wow are they expensive.
well there is this site i follow on my facebook and its similar to craigslist, people(mostly women) can buy and sell things on there.
this beauty was posted and i snatched it up for $80! Babies R Us still sells it for $300!
Kris was proud of me! lol

i also finished sewing my babes crib skirt!!
i will post more pics later for it!




No comments:

Post a Comment