Sunday, October 13, 2013

*baby shower*

Our baby shower was yesterday and it turned out so amazing!! Im sooooo blessed to have such an great family that made this day so special for our baby! My Mom, Wendy, my sisters= Kindra, Shawna, Sheena and Ty and my sister in-laws= Alanah, Summer, and Kaitlyn just out did themselves with everything!! of course my dad cant be left out because he worked his butt off setting up and cleaning/organizing their house for this big day!! I still just cant get over how cute everything was and how much love and thought was put into this for me and my family!! It just makes me that more excited for this little man to get here!!!! I asked my mom if i could come a little early, before everyone got there so i can take pictures of everything and i'm so so so glad i did!!! So prepare yourselves, there are a lot of pics!! :)
my dad and nephew=2 peas in a pod
my mom sent my dad to the store to get balloons, an these are what he came back with...lol he had to leave his touch somehow. and yes...that is an american flag balloon! haha (there are more balloons he bought, look further in post)









mini apple pies and cupcakes for dessert 





















more of my dads balloons=congrats balloon,wedding bells balloon, and sports balloon. hahaha he tried!! love him for it!









love these girls!


my gorgeous mom
my good good friend came by before everyone else and she came with her 1 WEEK old baby girl!! So happy i got to see them!!















let the games begin! for the first game my sister Sheena measured my belly and everyone else had to guess how big my belly is by cutting their own piece of yarn. the person who gets the closest gets a gift card!!  let me tell you we had some random big guesses! lol
my yarn is the smaller one, and the big long one was someones guess! haha




winner=shea!!!
2nd game- The price is right!!! Under the boxes are baby items, and everyone had to guess how much that item cost! the person who guessed the most wins a gift card!! 
{i really need to brush up on how much baby stuff costs, haha}
Syd was the best little helper!










Gift time
i have so many pictures to post so i will only post a couple of these!






















An extra big thanks goes to this lady, my mom!! thanks mom for all you did to make this day an amazing and special day for my family!!!! Love you so much!!

another extra big thanks goes to this lady , my mother in law Wendy, who made it an extra special day by all she did for it!! Thanks Wendy!! love you so much!!


31 weeks and 3 days



3 comments:

  1. Wooooooweeeeee that was the coolest baby shower ive ever been to! Glad you liked sis! Now kick your feet up and do nothing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks SO cute!! Good idea going early and taking pics!! I realllly wish I would have done that :( I got a few pics but there was so much stuff I didn't get pics of. Darn it!! You look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I wish I could have been there! But I'll see you in about two weeks when I'm down there, I've got to get you your present!

    ReplyDelete