Saturday, November 9, 2013

35 weeks

Well... we are on the countdown of 5 weeks remaining in this pregnancy of ours!
I cant say it fllleeww by because lets be honest, 9 months is a LONG time to be pregnant.
but its crazy to think in less than 5 weeks Kris and I will have a baby boy joining us and I just cant wait to hold him. I'm having a lot of dreams lately of him and they are a lot more vivid.
{not to mention I still had one that HE was a SHE lol}
The past week and a half has been the most crazy one in regards to him moving.
I literally have sore ribs from him! he is up in there all day long and just kicks and punches and pushes as hard as he can all the time. He used to have a routine of sleeping but now... that is no more! He still gets the hiccups all the time.
I have a feeling this boy is going to be a lot like his daddy in regards to being a handful!
He still reacts to music and his daddy's voice {so I like to think}
 Im having more shortness of breath then normal. The little things makes me tired or back hurt!
This is what my normal "lunch" looks like that I take to work. Granted that is for all day but wow
does it stink packing "lunch" everyday. lol
we finally got the trim bought and painted after about 5 months of waiting to do it.
lol kris is happy im not hounding him on that anymore.{as you can tell in this pic}
i made my boy his first blanket this week! still have another one to complete!
I had my doctors appointment yesterday! Heart beat was 144. Belly measuring on for 35 weeks!
I got to meet the 3rd{and final} doctor who could possibly deliver my babe and I love her!
My next appointment is in 2 weeks{I will be JUST turning 37 weeks} and then weekly
from there on out!
Last night we went out to the movies with my parents sister and 2 of my nephews to see Thor!
We are taking advantage of it cause when this boy comes date nights will start to be limited!
this morning we went yard selling and let me tell ya that is the way to go!
bought all these onsies for $2, no stains in perfect condition!
this was my favorite find! Carhartt overalls for $1! we JUST saw these at Sportsmans for $27!
---
here I am at 34 weeks
 

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain about the sore ribs. Mine kill me lately! His nursery looks like it's gonna be way cute :)

    ReplyDelete