Monday, July 29, 2013

daddys first kicks

Kris has officially felt the baby move for the first time!!
So we got back from going out on a date with my parents and my sister and hubbs saturday night,
it was about 2 o'clock in the morning
(way past my bed time)
i drank a glass of ice cold water, and stunggled myself in bed.
theeeenn i started to feel little mister move around ALOT.
Kris was in the living room watching motocross cause he wasnt tired (typical) and so i went and laid down beside him on the couch and told him to put his hand on my stomach and wait......
20 seconds go by and there was the first "pop" he felt!
he immediately started smiling.
he always hears me talk about him moving and he says awesome babe but he cant experience it..
so i was stoked!
we laid there with smiles on our faces for another 10 minutes just feeling him move around like crazy!!
love him.
(i had to take a pic to document it!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment