Thursday, July 18, 2013

3 vs 1

oh how true this is.
 
 
the past couple of days i have been thinking about my home and what its going to be like with
this prescious little boy added to our family.
I just am so overwelmed with love and excitment for this little guy you have no idea.
Our home will have a whole new kind of atmosphere and feeling to it that kris and i have never experienced and we are just so excited! we are so ready to start this family!
But another interesting thought came to mind... i will be out numbered.
Kris=boy   Diesel=boy   little one=boy
me=lonely girl
Kris is super pumped about this because he grew up in a house with alot of women
so he is happy!
BUT the more i thought about it, the more and more happier i became.
The thought of a little Kristopher running around my house, pulling on diesels hair, making boy messes, playing in the mud, just being a BOY makes me so stinkin happy!
 
As of today i am 19 weeks!!
I have already come up with a plan of attack on this little tikes nursery and cant wait to start the
process!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment