Thursday, July 25, 2013

20 weeks!!!

As of today, i am 20 weeks pregnant! HALF WAY through my pregnancy.
 
Im so happy to be out of the teens and into the twenties and it means closer to
december!
Im feeling the babe move everyday and just cant wait for Kris to feel him wiggle around. I can officially say im having those darn pregnancy cravings and here they are
-flaming hot cheetos
-monster energy drinks
-orange juice
-jelly bellys
So far thats my list. It seems so strange because i hardly ever crave any of those things!
Kris laughs at how much orange juice i go through and my late night sneek of jelly bellys.
My stomach seems like it is pushing out more and more.
this is what i see every time i get in my car!


As of lately...
We love to BBQ and use our smoker so we BBQ-ed like no other the other day!
smoked some brisket, beef ribs, and chicken!!
i also did some stuffed mushrooms!! super yummy

Kris's and a couple of his buddies all have little motorcycles and they love to ride on
a little track Branden made.
I just keep thinking to myself that our little boy will be just like his daddy in this
aspect=adriniline junkie!



just had to post this.
love him








No comments:

Post a Comment