Thursday, August 1, 2013

oh miranda and norah.

so this boy has some likes and dislikes
-loves when i jam out to miranda lambert or norah jones. i plug my headphones in at work
and he starts a wigglin like crazy. kris says i need to be rockin to
papa roach or AC/DC(no thank you)
-he is not a morning person(just like his mama) i dont hardly feel him move till around 11am
-he loves chocolate, apples, ice cold water and ice cream. those 4 things really wake him up and get him going.
-loves it when daddy trys to feel him through mamas stomach
(maybe thats something i love)
 

today i had my 21 week dr appointment.
this was fun because i got my stomach measured for the first time.
21 cm was the measurment which is spot on perfect to where i should be!
My favorite part of my appointment....
my doctor telling me i have the pregnancy glow!
his heart beat was 153.
(took the m.a. a while to find it bc he was sleeping)
My appointments got moved down to every 3 weeks which just means im getting closer.
the nursery is coming along, i bought the paint and fabric to make the curtains(hope i dont regret that)
Now i just have to have all my favorite women come over to help paint!
Kris of course is gonna be busy with hunting, its that time of year again so he
said for me to just to my thanggg with the nursery(GREEN LIGHT!)

Im pretty sure Diesel can sense something is changing with his mom.  Kris and diesel have ALWAYS been best buds and lets admit it... diesel just likes/bonded more with Kris than me. So everywhere Kris goes diesel follows. BUT things have shifted in the last 2 weeks. He is more protective towards me and more loving. every time i leave one room to go to the other he is right at my heels. He cannot stand being out of sight it seems of me. and my favorite...  i wake up to him laying on my side of the bed on the floor and not Kris's.. which is where he always has been. So i dont know whats going on there but im loving it.

Enjoy this time diesel... because soon you will have a little rugrat munchkin pulling your hair and putting his little fingers in your mouth to disect what those pearly white things are in your mouth!!!





1 comment:

  1. I'm excited to see your nursery updates!! I am so behind on doing anything with ours. yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete