Thursday, July 11, 2013

California/Camping/Pregnancy

Okay so lets just say that since i have found out I'm pregnant nothing has really changed in the aspect of non stop busy busy with my lover. lol It seems like so much recently has happened ON TOP of being pregnant, but I'm loving it. So prepare yourself for a long post!

California
About 3 weeks ago kris and i went to California with his family. It was so much fun! His family originally went there for Grants traveling football game, then of course we fit in some fun time!














Camping
This last weekend, Kris and i went camping with my family for the 4th of July!!! we camped for 5 days!! so much fun!
Talk about a much needed get away! They valley is about 110 degrees and the high the whole weekend was about 75 degrees!!
Day 1
Diesel just hung out with us in the back of our razor! 

my boys.


love my parents.


we took diesel to Greer Lakes and he LOVED the water!!! lol
it rained almost every day=love it!


how we beared down and braced the rain!
Day 3-SUNSHINE!

 but not for long lol

Kris went for a cast, and half his pole went out to the middle of the lake as well! haha



Day 4-Bow shoot out
Every year there is a bow shoot out that you can go to at Sunrise Ski resort, where you bring your bow and targets are set up in the pines and you shoot em!!
on our way up on the ski lift
 my parents


had to have my kettle corn(17 weeks pregnant=don't judge the belly!)







Update on PREGNANCY!
As of today i am 18 weeks!! Im a new person! No more misery, fatigue, whirling mood swings out of no where! I still have my days where i will have a hard time with smells or eating but for the most part im doing awesome! I find myself smiling for majority of the day knowing a little peanut is growing inside me. Now since this is my first babe, I don't know what the first movements should feel like. BUT i swear i felt this babe move for the first time today. It almost felt like a "pop" or a bubble bursting. Im always feeling like there is gas down there but everyone says that is the baby! So i don't know!
This pregnancy is just getting better, and I'm so happy.
Now for the really exciting news.......
tomorrow we get to find out if we are going to have a little miss or little mister!!!!!!!
I just cant wait to see him/her on that screen again, hear the heart beat, get the measurements and make sure everything is growing good!!!
Its been 13 weeks since we have seen him/her so we are pretty excited!
Everyone asks me and kris what we want and we honestly reply with either boy or girl as long as he/she is healthy!

Stay tuned for the reveal--
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment