Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oh how I love life <3

So the past few days have been amazing weather!! 
I love fall and everything about it! Kris and I went to Sydneys(nieces) T-Ball game this last Saturday which was so fun to watch. I love watching kris play with my nieces and nephews! 
Kris baked.. Yes I said it.. He baked me chocolate chip cookies!! Best cookie dough evvvvverrrr! The reason i say just cookie dough is cause he kinda forgot to put the timer on the cookies so they got over cooked!! Hahaha He is definatly a keeper tho! 
I love my husband.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! So freakin cute!! Speaking of baking...I really could go for more of those fluffy yummy homemade oreo things you made that one time! Soooo......good!!....I'm just sayin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha okay that will be on my list of things to bake! im so glad you liked them!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete