Sunday, October 16, 2011

October fun

So this weekend was a funn one! It was mainly a family weekend!
On Saturday we got to go to Kris's Brother, Grants, Football game!!
Let me tell you... seeing little 8 year old boys play tackle football is just about the cutest thing!!!
We then went and did a little halloween shopping.. and i have a feeling that no matter what Kris will ALWAYS be a little kid and try on all the Halloween Masks... haha. The best part of it all was my Dad was right there trying on the mask with him!! haha
Saturday night we went over and celebrated Kris's sister, Summer's Sweet 16th Birthday!!!! I cannot believe all the work and effort Wendy(Kris's mom) put into her Birthday party!!! Wendy is the most amazing cake maker EVER and i haven't seen one cake of hers that wasn't just INCREDIBLE AMAZING!!!!!! To top off her amazing cake, She did a Sweet Shopp to go along with her Sweet 16th Birthday!!!! Talk about a creative woman!! And yeahh... between both my mom and Wendy.... i have a lot of learning to do for my kids!! hahaha My cake would be out of the box kind of cake!! haha But im so grateful to have such sweet and loving In-Laws!!!! Kent and Wendy are so amazing and they truly have just welcomed me into their family as one of their own! Im Lucky!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment