Sunday, October 23, 2011

Deer Hunt :)

Well I got drawn for White Tail Deer this year and the hunt was just this weekend. The unit i got drawn for is where Kris's Grandma and Grandpa live which is in Globe, so we got to stay with them!! 
Which was so funn.. i love them they are the sweetest!
Our trip started out waking up at 5am and out the door! We were thinking, "Sweet! we are out on time! Perfect!" thhhheeenn about 25 minutes later of driving to our spot.. i asked Kris if he grabbed the gun.... haha annndd well he didn't, and neither did i! haha so we had to turn back and get it.. then on our way back we got stuck behind these guys who drove about 10 MPG!! haha 
Talk about driving us CRAZY!!!! ha They didn't move out of way either... ohh the Hunting World!! ha Needless to say.... I didn't get a deer! We didn't even see ONE!!! Which was a total bummer. BUT that didn't let Kris and i bring us down! That trip was probably one of the funnest hunting trips. haha Thanks to my hubby.. He always makes me have fun no matter the situation! 
hahah this picture cracks me up! I had a pair of gloves and kris didn't! Well he was driving and it was like 50 degress.. so i offered him my gloves!! And this is as far as they got! haha
You could say i love taking pics of my hubby at his best!! :)


So we just driving on the road to get to a certain spot.. and all of a sudden here are the most preeettiiiesstt trees! Talk about all the colors of fall in one area! i just couldn't get over how pretty they were! 

 We hiked about a mile to this specific spot that Kris has had some success at, so we got there a little early so he was just hanging out! i love this pic!
 One of my favorite pics of Kris! :)


This was one of the views from one of the mountains we hiked!! ha It was way pretty! 
I loved this trip.. there was a a lot of laughs! Even though we didn't get a deer, it was still an awesome time!! 
xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh freakin hilarious that the gun was forgotten, love it!...haha...so funny!

    ReplyDelete