Sunday, November 24, 2013

37 weeks 3 days

37 weeks and 3 days
my view looking down. its getting massive.

this past week was pretty emotional i would say. i think the closer im getting to having this little guy the more emotional im becoming. 
it seems like everyday i cried over something.
wether it was because kris didn't want to eat what i was wanting to make for dinner...cry.  or a commercial came on...cry. or just out of no where... cry.
this last friday was super emotional.
my work planned a special "we'll miss you" party for me.
{even though my official last day wont be till the day before thanksgiving}
balloons, candy bouquet, pizza from my favorite place, cupcakes.
there is about 20 people i work with and all of them were standing in the conference room and i walk in and it took me a little bit to realize what was happening and when i did...... TEARS. for about 
10 minutes. lol and then like 7 other women started crying. lol

On top of that... Kris was gone. Wow is my world upside down when he is gone. 
Him and his family drove to Texas to go hunting and he was gone for 5 days.
he did kill. which is awesome.
but wow im glad he is home. 
to hear from my doc im progressing and also hearing from her our little guy could come any day going forward kinda freaked me out. 
our house isnt spotless. our little mans room isnt complete(decorated). my hospital bags arent packed.
then hearing from my family that im the nicest wife ever to let my husband go away when im this close to my due date.
i kinda was freaking.

Diesel was my best friend while he was gone tho. as usual.
he slept with me. he cuddled with me.
we were depressed together you could say.
and so instead of waking up to kris every morning.... i would wake up to this.
 he followed me everywhere... wanted to be involved with everything i do. he would sit by the bathroom door waiting for me, he would follow me to one room to the other even if he was in a dead sleep... just so he knows that i know he is there. lol love him.
here he is while i'm writing this!!


No comments:

Post a Comment