Monday, December 2, 2013

38 weeks/Thanksgiving

38 weeks and 4 days!!
Well...i had my doctors appt on tuesday{11/26}.
im 1.5-2cm dilated and 60% effaced. she was surprised at the progress i made since my 
last dr appt was just 5 days ago. Im so happy. Although i have had a lot of my friends get stuck and 
dont progress even though they started progressing!
belly was measuring on at 38 weeks, BP great and his heart beat was 150!
also my Group B came back negative which is great.
so who knows...its a waiting game. im crossing my fingers that he is as excited to come meet us
as we are as excited to meet him. 
So come anytime little man. ;)
who knew a milk expiration date would make me so excited!!!!!
my last day of work was on wednesday.
bitter sweet. i had to put this up so everyone remembers me!
thanksgiving was so yummy.
i was awful at pictures this year!! we had thanksgiving at Kent and Wendy's house the day before thanksgiving! no pics!
i only took like 4 pics from my parents house! lol
my hubby and 2 brothers are like little kids when they get together!
riding my nephews and nieces bikes(wrecking them) and breaking them.

then they played ping pong for like 2 hours! lol having life discussions!
on friday night kristopher took me out on date! kinda our last hoo-rah date before this baby comes
(11 more days!!! ahhhhhh) soo we are soaking in the me and him time before he comes!
We went to my fav restaruaraut, Olive Garden then to see hunger games!!!
he loves all my pics i take

i have to add this-diesel likes to act like a human when dad is watching football
haha laughed so hard when i saw this!


1 comment:

  1. haha your milk picture cracked me up!! The milk I just bought expires on my due date and it was so weird knowing by the time I have to buy milk again we'd probably have a baby!! I can't believe how soon it is!!! Now we just have to wait and see who goes first ;)

    ReplyDelete