Friday, November 22, 2013

36 weeks

welp... i just keep growing...bigger...and bigger.
We have about 21 days left{give or take some days}
today im actually 37 weeks so a little late on posting.
we are getting more and more excited the closer it gets.
our little man is continuing to move a TON! all i want to do is sleep it seems, but that doesn't happen 
with all the stuff i still have left to do!
I went to the doctors office yesterday and she said I'm 40% effaced and 1cm dilated!
Heat beat was 133! Belly still measuring on! yay!
---
since we will have a little one running around soon we decided to finally get a gun safe! Kris had already showed me the one we agreed with a couple weeks ago. needless to say i guess i should have known better when you send Kris and my dad to the store together, he came home with a safe big enough to fit my preggo self in! defiantly not the one we agreed on! lol he said it was a killer deal.
I got my christmas decor put up!
 this is my favorite. i absolutely love how last year we only had 3 stockings and this year we have 4 stockings!! our family is growing!! im so excited!

we still have our christmas tree to put up but other than that we are done!
---
We went out camping with my fam this last weekend!
we had a dutch oven cook out and tin foil dinners!

we even had dutch oven scones!

i stunk at taking pics!

stay tuned for pics of the nursery!

No comments:

Post a Comment