Thursday, January 5, 2012

Little kid forever...

My husband{still love saying that} will always be a little kid. He is always finding new things to do or buy that is perfect for a 10 year old. Which it is fun becuase i have a feeling he will be like my dad.
and anyone who knows my dad knows he is a little 10 year old boy trapped in a older mans body.
haha
So my dad bought everyone in the family a remote airplane for Christmas..
{as i was saying.. my dad is still a little kid..haha} 
and that is what sparked it for Kris.
One week ago Kris said that there was something wrong with the airplane so
he was gonna take it back to the Hobby store to get it fixed.
ishouldhaveknown.
He came back with a GAS RC CAR!
{not cheap}
So it has been his new obssesion lately.. playing with it for 2 hours straight.. some
nights 3 hours.
Well Andrew, my nephew, has been wanting to come over for a while to see Diesel!
So we had him bring his car he got for Christmas over an they could have a play date!
:)






It was fun watching them play. haha
Andrew then went and played with Diesel for 1 hour straight.
haha its so funny because he will say "Hey Sara look! He loves me!"
and Diesel is chewing on his finger. haha

Love my husband. Love my family. Love my life.

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. How do you get the cutest pictures, getting Kris and Andrew in the same poses, nice!!! Love your blog! Andrew still asks everyday whe he can see Diesel again, and play with Kris.

    ReplyDelete