Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Attempting.

Well this week i thought i would attempt to make
homemade bread!
haha
Lets be honest here..
it wasnt the bEsT homemade bread i have had.
andd Kris just kept telling me it was great
{while laughing under his breath}
Love him for that.
My mom bought me a Bread machien.. so you just
add the ingredients and its does the work for you basically.



I was pretty excited to see it rise, i guess i did it right.

 {Diesel has this new thing where he HAS to be where me and Kris are. If
it means him getting up in the middle of sleeping just to move to where we are, just to go back to sleep, he will. i love it. He stayed with me in the kitchen the whole time. }
 Who would have known it would have grown that much!
 It kind of got burnt on the rim, a little dark on the outside, had a weird taste when done eating it.
haha
Not that great. haha

Kris couldnt stop laughing at what the top looked like.
haha
Im trying to try new things and cooking more.
So im getting the hang of it.
Maybe i will attempt to make it again but with a different reciepe. haha

Untill then....

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment