Friday, June 26, 2015

family camping trip{june 18th}/fathers day

So no surprise here but we did another camping trip this time with my family. My parents came, My sister Sheena and her family, and my brother Cody and his family, and then my sister and her son. we went to the same place as we did last time, Big Lake which is about 4 hours north of the valley. 
here is the crew!












 His sweet cousins went and had him pick flowers for me!
 he loves his rides from daddy!

 fishing for Crawdads!
 some of the cousins!

 i had many second mamas up there to help me with ryder haha
FATHERS DAY
We of course spent fathers day up camping.
let me just get a little mushy on ya for a sec. I defiantly thought i was topped out of love for this guy when i married him but then we had a child together and i got to see him be a daddy! wow. it has been our favorite thing, raising a family together. he does so much to support our family and i'm so happy he is ours forever. such a hard worker, compassionate, always willing to help me out with ryder. i love their love. their bond is so tight and i cant wait to see it grow with our little girl this october. 
we love you daddy.
xoxo
happy fathers day to the best daddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment