Sunday, August 5, 2012

...loving life.

So i will admit it that i havent been as good as i once was at blogging... and it seems like 
there is so much to blog about.
So i will start with what was happening from about 2 weeks ago!


*GIRLS NIGHT
I had a girls night with my mom and sister Sheena! Sheena got free tickets to go see the re-opening of Dirty Dancing at the theatre! it was so fun!
 We ate dinner at Charleys. so yummy.





 Skinny Cow put this on and we got free ice cream threw the entire movie!
 Skinny cow also gave us a goodie back and this cute shirt!

*DIESEL/WEATHER
We got another storm and of course diesel boy got to go play!
10 months here


 These 2 are inseperable



*SHOPPING SPREE
This is so typical shopping spree. Something for both of us. Something for me, Something for Kris!!

So we get home from buying this Elk call and this is the first thing Kris did
(No wonder Diesel is scared of our vacuum) its pretty funny though.



*BIRTHDAYS
Today was my dads birthday, yesterday was my niece Ally's Birthday and 5 days ago was my brother Cody's birthday! So we celebrated all 3 today at my parents house!
Love my dad so much and am so grateful for him! He has taught me so much and is one of the greatest man i know. would do anything for us kids i just love that man so much!!
 I have a big family so i guess when we have all of the them under one roof this is what it could look like.
 we decided to do our own "olympics" . it was pretty funny.
 Birthday man, my dad doing a back flip. will always be a kid at heart.
Birthday girl.
My sister made the Birthday cake for all three!! 
From right to left is whose cake is whose
My Dads, Ally's, Cody's!
(not the best pic) But here are the birthday peeps!

Thats all for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment