Sunday, June 10, 2012

As of lately...

So i feel like i have slacked on blogging lately. Ever since we have been back from our vacation to the Caribbean it has been crazy busy with work, diesel, and family events! 
So i am posting a blog of things that have been going on as of lately.

The Bachelorette
Kris and i love watching the Bachelorette! ha it started out as my favorite show but now he likes watching
with me!
My top pick is this guy.
Arie.
Who needs to go is this guy.
Ryan. he is caarraazyy. needs. to. go.

Diesel
Where do i start with this one. he is... testing our patience.
i will let the pictures show you what i mean.
He destroyed our office. AND my souvinear from our cruise.
 He destroyed my underwater camera pictures from our cruise. (and the negatives)
 We give him plenty of things to chew on but he just thinks its okay to chew on everything he is NOT supposed to.
But... we still love him!


Car
Since my work moved offices, i now have a 40 minute commute one way!
So we got me a new car!
Love it!
Its a Mazda 3.

Tonto Natural Bridge
Took a day trip to go see the Tonto Natural Bridge.
 My sisters family came with us.






Canyon Creek
The next weekend we took a day trip to go fishing to Canyon Creek.
Kris took his brother Grant with us.
So cute.

 My family was camping up there and i laughed so hard when i saw my nephews face!!
PURE boy!

New Couch
Thanks to my amazing husband i got the couch i always wanted.
We needed an upgrade from our 3 person seat couch! i love it!
This is our living room
BEFORE
AFTER
sectional and a love seat
{hate the throw pillows color/design that came with the couch so we are in the process of replacing them}


Cirque Du Soleil 
Saw these awesome guys this last weekend!! i will always go see their show in Vegas now every time i go. but they were doing a show in Phoenix so we went!








 It was the premier night so we got free pop popcorn and cupcakes!!!


Hopfully it won't be so long till i blog last.

No comments:

Post a Comment