Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sweet Valentine.

This Valentines Day was a special one.
It was our FiRsT Valentines Day as being married!!

Here are some pics.

I made my first layered cake.
{Dont mind my horrible frosting skills haha}
It was delicious.

What Kris got me. Roses=saraveryhappy.

This right here is what made my Valentines Day... First Card that says "wife".

What i got Kris.


We then went out into the maddness and went out to eat at
Texas Roadhouse!
Then we came home and i made my first time ever, Chocolate
Covered Strawberries! So yummy.
Im such a lucky girl to have such an amazing Valentine. :]

Also, Thought i would add a little update.
The inevitable has happened, i lost the battle.
The deer-hanging begins. Kris did a little decorating himself,
This is what i came home to from work a couple days ago...
Diesel isnt too fond of it. haha he barked at it a couple times and just stares at it.

Diesel.
We. Love. Him.
He is such a good boy. He now loves to sleep on his bed by our bed.
When 10:30pm hits, he puts himself to bed.
We will be woken up in the middle of the night with him with his paws and head on the side of our bed
like "Hey! im here! play with me".
It is so cute.
Although, im pretty sure he might have a sleeping disorder. haha
These pics were within 10 minutes.





xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Uh I have a deer hanging in my living room too! Love it (not so much) haha :]

    ReplyDelete