Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Busy. Busy. Busy.

So this weekend was yet again a busy one.

List of all the things we did:

-Went to 12 different furtiture places {looking for a new couch}
-Got to see our friends max and allie
-Did some laundry
-Bought Kris a Tool Box finally{and some extra tools to go inside it of course. spoiled}
-Went on a ride with my man and doggie in our Sammari.
-Went to my Brother Cody's house to visit his family.
-Diesel jumped out of our Sammari, onto pavement, going 20MPG, so you could say that i had a heart attack on the list of thing i did this weekend.
-Kris went to the Sportsmans Expo
-I went shopping for new curtains/curtain rods
-Got to see my newest littlest niece, Kelsey/Visit with my sister Sheena
-Went to Frys grocery store
-Did some more laundry
-Picked up our yard{it was a disaster from all the stuff Diesel has chewed up}
-Pulled weeds, Mowed our lawn, Weed eateed.
-Finished laundry.
-Went to my parents house to celebrate my Brother Chad's and Nephew Alex's Birthday.
-Went Bowling
-Played some arcade.
-Went to my sister Kindra's new house.
-Cleaned the house

Annnnddd now Kris and i are back to work at 4am Monday morning.
And i wonder why im so tired all the time??
hahaha
Anyways...
Here are some pics of the crazy weekend.



Front runner in the couch search. But not sure yet. ha
Kris bought me a tazor from the Sportsmans expo.
ha LoVe him.
Yard work.
Kris loading his new tool chest in our truck. its a little big. haha
Diesel right before he launched himself out of our sammy.


We bought Alex these shorts for his bday. Did you see my inspiration?
Kris's shorts and his match! haha
Love all these people in these pics.
 bday boy.
 They were so stinkin cute.

The kids would get so excited.
Andrew was halarious.

Hes sexy and he knows it.



Yes my family will always be kids inside.
Me Kris Kindra Mom Chad and Dad did these bumper cars. Oh and Andrew and Alex. haha


This was pretty fun. We all basically took a swing at it.

Brother Cody


Hubby Kris


Dad

I had to try it of course.


Love my family.

<3

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Really like the couch thats in the running!!! like the mower like the weed eater !!(its about time Kristopher)!!!! !!..Me and you need to start a bowling league I think we would kill it!! :)

    ReplyDelete