Thursday, December 8, 2011

Kristopher McClendon aka: My sTuD MuFfiN

Today is Mine and Kris's  5 Month Anniversary!!
:)
He hardly ever reads this blog, but i want to get out how much i truly love him.
Between all the things that has happened not only within this crazy exciting year(getting engaged, married, Traveling to foriegn countries, moving in together, buying a house, addition to the
family Diesel, ect.)
but within the 5 years of us being together,
he has always been my rock.
I couldnt have asked for a better husband to share my life with.
We are so happy right now in our lives.
He is my best friend, my husband, my love.
i still get butterflies in my stomach when we kiss, and i cannot wait for whats in store for us in the future.
Yes there are times when he repeatedly chases me down with a grocery cart in the middle of Frys grocery store because we are being obnoxious to eachother, or wrestle with eachother at 2am because we can, or purposly push him off the bed because he is being a punk, or times when his mexican singing voice becomes the most annoying thing ever heard,but all those moments turn into LoAds of laughter and i wouldnt change a single thing!
Here are a few reasons why this guy is the guy for me:
-He makes me laugh everydayy.
-He makes tough situations, that i normally freak about, into simple fixes!
-He is so sincere.
-He is hot.
-He is a family man.
-He is a provider.
-He is outgoing.
-He is responsible.
-He is halarious.
-He makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
-He is THE best handyman. He can fix anything i swear.
-He is smart.
-He knows how to love me.
-He is the perfect fit for me.
-He is hot..wait did i say that already?
-He cares about me, and not only me, mine and his family. oh and also cares about bums(long story short, he went to lunch while at work and decided to invite this bumm into In-N-Out and eat lunch with him. They talked for 1 hour, Kris bought his lunch, then Kris gave him $40.
Seriously, who does that??? haha MY MAN does.)
-He is fun.
-He is so amazing.
the list could go on for a looonng time...
long story short.....

I love this man.







Happy 5 months baby!!!
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment