Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Tree 2011//Diesel :)

So... This Christmas has been a little like Thanksgiving. You could say that between buying a house.. Moving.. Buying a dog... Christmas this year has been put on the back burner! Which is shocking because anyone who knows me knows I'm STOKED about Christmas!
So. We weren't planning on buying really anything or doing anything like decorating,  and just buy stuff for the house for Christmas! Well as of yesterday.. That was the plan. Haha
My parents have a 11 foot Christmas tree that they put out front of their house last year... And well... My dad was convinced that we are gonna have it in our house since we have the prefect spot for it with out vaulted ceilings! Well he called me the day before last.. Asking me what time i want him to come over to set up the tree? haha as if that was already the plan!Well at that point i was still on the fence!!Haha
Tttthhhheeeennnn he comes by my work with this!
hahah i love it!!
You better believe he wasn't taking no for a answer! Haha
Hahaha that was it for me! He was coming over! He convinced me! I'm SOOOOOOO happy he convinced me because I LOVE our tree! Now I wanna go and spend a lot of money on Christmas decor! Haha here is when we started to set it up...



Diesel slept threw most of the set up.




 My fav Ornament
 My first ornaments ever bought haha

Notice the bottom half area is not decorated!?? Haha we did that so Diesel doesn't get to the ornaments!! Haha
My dad is awesome. I love him! I'm so glad he came over and basically put our tree up!
Kris was happy we got a tree! So after my dad left kris and I decorated out first Christmas tree together!
Diesel UPDATE
:)

We love our dog.
He is so smart.

He is now venturing out in our yard.. instead of just on our back porch! haha
PetSmart is our new FAVORITE store. haha
 We bought him a Dog House!!




xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment