Wednesday, November 23, 2011

tHaNkFuL

Well tomarrow is Thanksgiving 2011.. and boy oh boy do i have alot to be thankful for!
Kris and i have been so fortunate this year and im just so stinking lucky!
Here are just a few things im MOST thankful for...

*Kris. my best friend. my favorite. my hubby.
*My family. where do i begin on this one... my family is so amazing.
i definatly am thankful i was brought into this crazy world along side my brothers and sisters.
im so thankful for my aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, grandparents, parents, cousins, and also my newly gained family, The McClendons.
*My parents. i think my parents deserve a special spot. My parents
are ONE of a kind.. they would do just about anything for anyone.
Drop anything for one of us kids.
they are so incredible and so deserving.
im pretty sure i could never express how much im thankful for them in
my life. i would be lost without them.
*Friends. Friends add laughter in our lives and are there for us always.
*Our NEW home.
*Good credit. :) with out this we wouldnt have a new home.
*Laughter
*That i live in AmErIcA
*Good Health
*My car and Kris's Truck.
*Our jobs.
*AZ weather
*Electronics/Phones/Internet
*Love
*Music
*GPS
*Movies
*Dreams.
*PiCtUrEs
*Our troops to protect us.
*Clothes
*Memories
*Ability to Travel
*Furniture
*Mail
*Good Hearted People
*How i was raised
*My In-Laws
*Communication
*Patience
*Education
*Food. I wish i could mail food over to poverty stricken country every day.
*Pilgrims for not killing the indians. :)
*Peace... well peace here in the McClendon home. haha not sure about
the rest of the world.



The list could go on for ever! haha Im so blessed.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!



No comments:

Post a Comment