Friday, December 5, 2014

thanksgiving 2014

oh so thankful this thanksgiving...i have so many people and things to be grateful here is to list just a few:
-my hubby-he works so hard to provide for our family to ensure i can stay home with our little ryder and be with him every day. he is my rock, my best friend and favorite person to rock out to music with
-my mr Ryder-my son, middle of the night snuggle monster, sunrise watcher, the best son a mommy could as for, love you sweetie
-my family-we have the best support system there is
-friends-to always keep us laughing
-a home-some people dont have this, and we always look forward to coming HOME after a vacation
-working vehicles
-health
-internet-google is my best friend for when it comes to when my little boy get sick, there is so much info out there and so i thankful for that haha
-medicine
-gospel-it founded me and my hubbys up bringing and values and for how we will raise our little family
those are just a few of the things im grateful for this year
now here is how we spent thanksgiving
first we went to my families house to play some volleyball and eat dinner





all my brothers sisters and parents

best.parents.ever


his first thanksgiving meal {the only picture i got from mimi and papas house}
every year we go riding in the desert for the weekend, ryder was all about it. 
constantly walking/running, eating rocks/dirt, obsessed with the fire, he is just so independent already i hate it



me blowing up some tannerite

this little guy is ALL about this bike!












No comments:

Post a Comment