Friday, July 11, 2014

happy 3 years to us/ryder is crawling{7.10.14}

Happy 3rd anniversary to us!! Kris and i have been married 3 wonderful years and together for 7 years! I couldn't have lucked out more with my main man. he is seriously the best and works so hard for our little family. im so lucky i get to spend everyday with my little boy and its all because of my hubby!! he makes me laugh at least 5 times a day, puts up with my craziness, is the glue to our little family.
happy 3 years to us, and here is to the years to come!!!!!
me and my boy waiting for daddy to come home so we can go out to dinner!!!

kris took me to my favorite restaurant -san tan flat

we loved having this little guy next to us

 these 2 have my heart!
---------------------------------------------------------
Our Ryder is CRAWLING!!!!!!!!!!!!
this past week he has learned how to go from all 4's/tummy to the sitting position.
he has also learned how to pull himself up on just about everything he can get his little hands on!
and now... on 7.10.14 he did his first crawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





here is two videos in one of him crawling!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment