Saturday, February 16, 2013

my surprise.

January 25th was an eventful weekend. i had another stressful day at work then got home and had
to get ready to drive to Laveen {1 hour from our house} to go hang out with our
good friends Heather and Levi!
So i get ready and we meet them for dinner. Which was yummy! 
Then we begin to make our way down the 101 freeway, {which was past their house}
........
TO VEGGGAASSS!
My husband got together with Levi and JUST the boys planned a SURPRISE trip to Vegas!
Kris packed all my clothes, my make up, my hair products, evErYtHiNg!
He even made the hotel reservations!!
Ohhhh how i love my hubby!!!!
So we bagan the 5 hour drive...
Heather and Levi never have been Vegas so we had to take them to our favorite buffet there in vegas!
 our fav buffet!









 Saturday night we went to a show! So fun!


the water show!
Sunday morning we had to walk through the Ballagio and we saw this!!
A river of chocolate!




We had so much fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment