Tuesday, December 4, 2012

crafting/christmas

Well the hubbs was gone...AGAIN... hunting.... hahaha literally just me and diesel lately.
So what do i do when he is gone???

CRAFT!

So my mom an i got together and began!!
My dad helped cut out wood. love that man for always helping us with our crafts. haha




hahaha it isn't a crafting project until something goes wrong. my mom got a towel stuck in the sander! hahahah
The painting began.
The finished project!!!!!!!!

Love how it turned out!!!

Here is the first craft my mom and i did a couple weeks ago!!
BEFORE
 AFTER

We got our christmas decorations up!!
I also got kris to help me put our lights up on our house! this was the first year of us doing lights on our house and i love them!! LOVE being a home owner!

Love my stocking holder.{and diesels stocking.. fits him perfect!!}
Our 11 foot christmas tree!!!!

I have a lot more christmas stuff up but pictures are still to come!
Love holiday time!









No comments:

Post a Comment