Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day2&Day3&Day4

Day 2
Im so thankful for my amazing parents.

My parents are the best parents in the world and they teach me more and more everyday.
I truly lucked out when i got to be one of theirs.
They taught me how to work hard, how to love everyone, importance of family, how to live a country life which is the simple life, all of who i am came from these 2 amazing people.
i love you guys so much.

------------------------------------

Day 3
Im thankful for my family. 

Im the youngest sister to 2 brothers and youngest to 3 sisters.
Im also a aunt to 3 nephews and 5 nieces.
I have tons of aunts, uncles, cousins and grandma which i love so very much.
Kris and i are both very family oriented and just love being around our families.
I had the BEST childhood any person could have asked for.
Love my family.

------------------------------------

Day 4
Im thankful for my in-laws.

This family has taken me in as one of their own, even before kris and i got married.
So thankful for that. 
They are so loving and fun i just adore them.



No comments:

Post a Comment